Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Java jolt

needed to get my rear in gear!! I stayed up til 4 am reading a very good book--The Man Who Loved Jane Austen by Sally Smith O'Rourke. Total fiction but very entertaining.



This is a picture of Exxie--my faithful espresso maker.

I have things to do today, so what am I doing?? Sitting in front of the computer in my jammies with an Americano and it's almost noon. Becca would be proud!! I'm going to go now....(moving like a group of Mystics--watched the Dark Crystal last night!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is quiet with Becca on vacation now isn't it?! :-D An Americano and jammies always sounds excellent!! LOVE that espresso maker!!!! I think I'm going to just sit here and drool over that pic for a moment... hour... day LOL

Jody said...

I am impatiently awaiting Becc's return---and Exxie is wonderful (especially since DH cleans her and roasts the beans!!)