Friday, January 16, 2009

Hazardous

driving conditions abound!! We went from 30 below for 2 weeks to 40 above and raining on ice!!
What happened to a happy medium?!?

Our open house at the shop is tomorrow--don't think we'll have a very good turnout due to the roads. I went to the airport last night to pick up DH, stepped out of the car and fell on my right hip and elbow. Wish I could have seen myself--one looses all dignity when ones feet are above ones head!! My elbow swelled up so stuck it in a bag of frozen pearl onions--it's just been sore today.
Hopefully the roads will be good tomorrow....

My cute valentine apron is on a mannequin torso front and center in the shop---looks good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!!!! Hope you feel better today!!!!!!! 43... you are having a heat wave!!! :-D