Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's

Every year since we've been married (27 years in May), DH has pulled an April Fool's joke on me and succeeded except for the last 2 years. I may be slow, but I ain't dumb!. So I knew he'd call me from the Slope with one and since he's 'sposed to be coming home tonight, I knew what it would be, right?? Right! Well, he called and told me his alternate called in sick and he would be staying over one day. Yeah, right. Well, he swears it's true--if it's not, he'll get his when I don't show up at the airport tonight to get him---but he will have "got me" once again! So, just in case, I'd better not put off the last day cleaning!!! (Thanks to Flylady, it will take less than one hour, but I DO have more important things to do--like quilting another lap that's loaded on Henrietta! and reading blogs!!!)

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope he has a ride home lined up! lol!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

hahahaha this should be good!

Unknown said...

it is just like the boy who cried wolf......