Monday, April 12, 2010

And she's off!

No, not off my rocker...well, no more than usual! DH and I are headed to Houston tomorrow--a combination visit and business. DH's sister lives in Houston and his company is sending him down to tour a plant they do business with, so we are going a week early to see Lynn. I am hoping for nice weather, but as DH say's "Even the rain is warm in Texas during the spring". (It is NEVER warm here--not even in summer!!!). So I'm taking my lily white body and hoping to catch a few rays!! I keep telling myself white is healthy even tho it looks like death!! I'd rather be tan!! One good thing is that I do tan quickly and if sensible, don't burn.

So I will be gone for awhile--unless I snitch DH's notebook when he's not looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did you get some sun? I am much happier when the sun is shining........