Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monday's Endeavors


were these three: I've done so many, instructions were not needed and I did them assembly line style. Also faster 'cuz they all needed the same color topstitching---black! The black and gold one is a gift, the turquoise is an entry in the fabric challenge for the quilt show this summer (the bottom fabric is the challenge) and the green and black---well, I couldn't resist--green bananas and black tiny polka dots!!! If you click on the photo, you can see them!!)
I am working on the hand stitching of a binding for a baby quilt using a new pattern--photos to follow......

4 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love your aprons. I can't wait to see your baby quilt. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I want to move to Alaska. Wanna come to Florida?

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!! I don't know which color combo I like better!!! They are all stunning!!!! Go Jody!!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Awesome!

Unknown said...

they are adorable...I like all the fabrics.......