Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st happenings




Well, first off, DH wasn't April fooling me--in fact, he may have to stay until Sunday. I wonder if the flights are operating on Easter?
So here is what I've been doing instead of making my bed (the sheets are ready to put on!)
Three baby quilt kits were made up for our church's crafter's retreat the end of this month, baby girl backing pieced and top loaded on Henrietta, and tiny triangle left overs ready to press and trim. Those I brought into the house to work on in found time. The mosiac top only needs the top borders added and it will go into the pile that needs quilting, but it may wait awhile since it looks like fall and I want to quilt maple leaves in the big square spaces.
Now I think I'll have a cup of tea and read awhile!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have been busy! Henrietta is such a fun name....better than the names I call my quilter...lol