Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Back


Just a quick note before church. Texas was warmer than here--but breezy on the gulf, and of course, i packed for WARM!! But we had a good time and enjoyed ourselves! This is a photo of where we stayed in Kemah.
The second day there we did the amusement park--the Bullet (wooden roller coaster) was awesome--rode it many times! On one of the treks up to it, DH stepped on my bare flip flop shod foot. He stopped to turn to me and I kept going. It still hasn't healed enough for me to wear a shoe ( my baby toe was scalped and the next one is sporting a black and blue spot where it attaches to my foot). So the 5 pair of shoes I hauled down there with me stayed in the closet while I wore the clod hopper flip flops everywhere!! So the evening out outfits weren't worn either--are you feeling sorry for me yet?!? Then on the morning we were leaving (4:00 AM) He did the exact same thing on the exact same place!!! Now, may I have cheese with my whine? So here in the snow covered land called home, my feet are exposed!
More adventurous tales will follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch ouch ouch ouch!!! I feel your pain!! I hope it heals quickly!!

Unknown said...

Ah, so that is where you have been...the roller coaster sounds fun, the foot owie, not so fun....I love flip flops though!!!!!