Sunday, March 29, 2009

Redoubt rumblings


Well, Redoubt is making life interesting--and he's being a royal pain!! The flights are a mess--DH finally got to work, and the man child back off the Slope as far as Fairbanks and got grounded--hopefully he is now in Anchorage!! This first picture shows the eruption in 1989-- we were covered in ash from that one.
The one at night shows this years --most of them have occurred at night. Here is another one during the day.











I only hope I am not out and about if and when we get ash--it's extremely hard on vehicles--paint job and engines!! I want to be snugly tucked up in my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are snugly tucked up warm and happily quilting along thru any more fall out!!! And then I want a complete shopping report :-)