Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dinner


last night was spaghetti with Italian sausage. Actually, DH made the sauce while I was at work--I only cooked the noodles and added them to the pot, but it looks good on my resume'!!!
We took the whole shebang to a friend's place for dinner. They have 9 children and it's easier (and roomier!) to take dinner to them. We went for a walk after dinner--looked like a village walking down the road--and the older kids stayed awhile and sledded down a hill onto a lake. The elder and younger returned to their house because this wuss was freezing--I wasn't prepared for the jaunt (no long underwear on!!). The Mr. kept saying it was spring, but my legs didn't believe him! And it's NOT spring until the 21st! We had a great evening of fun, food, and fellowship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds fabulous!!!!! I love your kitchen too!!!!!!!

Jody said...

thanks, Jan--the kitchen is all DH's doing, except the paint colors--but I picked them out from his concepts. It's not finished yet--he's gonna replace the cabinet doors as soon as he gets the woodworking tools needed for the job.

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

oooooh man I am SO hungry! Dieting all week and I just want food! lol...