Monday, November 23, 2009

Mine!!


We have been looking forever (well, maybe not FOREVER) for the perfect piece to go against my short wall. I used to have a huge bookcase there (it is now in my studio covered with quilt books, scrapbooks, and various lovely stuff) but when DH moved that wall out to make room for a larger frig on the other side, it left. Also it became an eyesore cuz it was my favorite "hot spot" as FlyLady calls them! Anyway, here is the replacement. I am putting table linens and aprons in it. The only problem is the flower painted doors--they do not go with our modern theme OR color scheme. DH is thinking of blending them out, and I'm kinda leaning towards sunflowers, but then they may have to be changed later. What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm decorating challenged so no thoughts on what to do to make it modern.... but I do love the lines of it!!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Love the cabinet. The flowers not so much. I agree with blending them out. I wouldnt put anything in that space then it will always go with everything!

Jody said...

Should have known you'd agree with DH, Becca--you ALWAYS side with him VBG
Thanks, guys--I love it too

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Hahahahah Just good taste is. We both love you!