Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's about time!!


I just noticed the date on my last post!! Where have I been?!? Actually DH requires a lot of maintenance!
The wedding was today--guess who got the last of the binding done last night? Got it in one---you would think I wouldn't go right to the wire EVERY time!
Tomorrow I'll post the cute purse I did a couple of weeks ago..
We were in Anchorage last week. I drove up and met DH at the airport on Sunday. His alternate was sick so he held over 3 days. So we went out to dinner at Simon's and Seaforts and then went shopping Monday--I am now the proud owner of new living room furniture--a couch, recliner, chair and ottoman/coffee table. Photos will happen when I become the proud posessor of said items! We will pick them up in Anchorage on Tuesday.
Last night we bought a cute little piece to go against a short wall--photos will follow. Hey, Becca, give me your credit card and I'll shop til I drop for you!!!

1 comment:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Hahahah. I know I would love what you picked out so tempting.lol