Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun Friday

A quilting friend stopped by this morning with a cute wall hanging top she wanted me to baste on Henrietta so she could machine quilt it.  And i discovered i had my needle inserted at the wrong angle--the eye was turned too much to the left, so in certain directions--back and to the left, it wasn't catching the bobbin thread to make stitches.  Good thing it was basting and not quilting!!
 And I had my second piano lesson--I am loving this!  I do need to strengthen my ring and pinkie fingers---lots of scale practice in my immediate future.
I will be working (or playing) tomorrow--so that means my backbone of mush must also be strengthened to resist fabric acquisitions!!

2 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Good for you on all accounts.Can you believe I still havent had to time Gracie?

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to take piano lessons...instead I play rock band on the wii and waste endless amount of time but it shuts me up so what can I say?