Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mama Mia Apron is Here!!!!




and what an awesome one it is!! I could hardly restrain myself from ripping open these gorgeous packages to arranged them artistically to photograph them!! Besides the awesomely and beautifully constructed apron (by the way, I now don't NEED to buy this fabric line!!) Nadine included a fabulous black boa (and suggested I DON'T fry bacon wearing it!!), a beautiful green glass heart, a drink wrap from the same fabric line, (as was the hand crafted card), green cocktail napkins, a recipe for a pineapple limade drink(yum!) and.......a foam microphone to use while belting out "Dancing Queen'!! How fun it that!! My sister will be so envious--we will use whatever we can get our hands on for this purpose. Eat your heart out, Kim!!!
Thanks again, Nadine (apronvalleyroad.blogspot.com)--you done good! And now, Val your swap is complete!

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

Oh Jody! I am sooooooo glad Nadine was your angel. She is such a sweetheart and always 'does good'...
That apron is wonderful! All that green makes me jealous, seriously! yum!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

OH WOW!!!! I think you should wrap it ALL back up and send it to me!Yup to ME!

Jody said...

Sorry, Bec! As much as I love you there is not a thing in this package I can bear to part with!

NadineC said...

Oh good lord...you actually made that pile of HORRIBLY wrapped stuff look good, LOL! Normally I wrap everything in a fabulous fabric bag of some sort...but getting ready for vacation and working late, I had to settle for zebra tissue paper and a dwindling roll of ribbon. Glad you liked the apron and other stuff, and always happy to make a new friend! (P.S. I made a second drink wrap and am sending it to Val along with another little "goodie"....shhhhhhh...don't tell her!)