Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fall Tablerunner


moved to finished top yesterday. Now I need to buy the backing and finish it. It will be another shop sample. It seems they are the only things being finished!!
We are having a fabulous fall! (whisper: the rain has not appeared yet in copious amounts!!---shhhh)
Tomorrow I will be observing Labor Day sequestered in my quilt room--DH is at work, so the day is mine to enjoy. I hope to get Becca's mystery up to date and get some borders on some tops that have been waiting for that final step, or maybe I'll get 2 baby quilts started and finished--the babies they are intended for are growing older even as I type!! The glorious options when many WIPs abound are wonderful!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very pretty topper!

Vicki W said...

Very pretty!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

ooooooooh fabulous!!!!!! Just fahbulus!