Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I was at work yesterday, so, as usual, this is a day late.  But that's better than being 7 years late---yep, that's when this was started and everything was done but the borders.  Then 3 borders were added 2 years ago, and finally, Sunday afternoon, the last border was sewn on and all four corners mitered.  Now, I ask you "WHAT took so long?!?"

I was gonna applique big flowers on the border as per the pattern, but have finally decided on a recipient for this one, and Uncle Wayne won't care if they aren't there!! (He will also get it a lot sooner!!) Now I have to figure out a quilting pattern.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

after we finish a top a lot of us try to figure out what took so long....I think we all get quilters block from time to time. It seems to happen for me when I dont really like the colors or something is bothering me about it.....