Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Anniversary Gecko

Bet that title grabbed your attention!!  Becca sent me this fabulous metal gecko and 2 "How to" quilting DVDs for my anniversary--on time (actually early!!) and in THE bag!  (We have been recycling the same gift bag for years, and she blew it last year and kept it.  I chastised her and she sent it back!!)  Isn't he adorable? and the perfect color!!  As you can tell, I LOVE him!!

Had an endoscopy this morning to find out why my stomach feels like a soccer ball resides there and I'm always feeling full. (The tiny amounts I was eating did NOT result in weight loss  :(  oh, well)  and discovered a small hiatial hernia (that is misspelled, but I'm too lazy to get out my dictionary!)  I slept from noon til 6:00 this evening.  Those were some wonderful knockout drugs!

Hopefully tomorrow I will post what I accomplished at quilt camp--and other shannanigans

1 comment:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

HELLO!!!!! WOMAN!!!!

Dish about this hernia! What is going to be done about fixing it? And WHY havent you told me before this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Glad you liked your pressie. Adam is a genius at quilting. Also hilarious. I took his class online a couple years ago and didnt get to finish. So I have been DYING to get these DVDs to finish the whole quilt class.

(((hugs))) Hehehehe The BAG is in your hands now!