Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby quilt


for a boy--my first time using the Yellow Brick Road pattern and .... drum roll, please! Quilted with Chantilly Lace in honor of Becca, since it's her all time favorite panto. :0) Since DH isn't here to hold it, I pinned it to my curtain.... pretty clever, huh?!? (Just had to tell you why it looks friendly--it really does lie flat, not waving!!)

Tonight I'm going to see the play Peter Pan performed by local talent, including a family that attends our church. I'm looking forward to it, but seems strange to be going without Becca.

Also check out Melinda's blog--she's having a giveaway that you will want to enter . (Just don't take my chance!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the yellow brick road pattern.....this quilt looks great and friendly! thanks for posting about my giveaway......