Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fabulous ink class




I attended a great class taught by Trish Stuart today. She will be teaching 4 more classes, as our Quilting on the Kenai featured artist and teacher. She is the nicest lady---a lot of fun and my kind of gal! I didn't get a photo of any of my attempts (After I get them closer to a finish--and much more practice!! you MAY see them). Here are just a couple: There were 21 ladies in the class, and as you can tell, there were a few artists in the group!
I'll tell you about the Art to Wear Fashion Show at a later date. I'm hoping to snag a photo from someone that was there as a spectator. I was one of the many models and have to say, one of my outfits was......well, you'll have to wait!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see the fashion show!!!!!!