Friday, May 21, 2010

Does this Look like Spring???


We went to Anchorage on Wed. This is what it looked like in Thompson Pass. Gives you warm fuzzies, right?? NOT!!! I'm not real pleased with our weather--I hate global warming! and then Becca rubs it in--and my sister tells me it's in the high 80's in Minnesota....arggghhhh!
I've been working at my paying job so will hopefully post the finish of another baby quilt early next week. We are having a sale at the shop while Pat is at Quilt Market in Minneapolis, so my stash increased--a bunch---but most of it is earmarked for projects, which is a good thing...I think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love projects and new fabrics....it just sounds fun....the weather does not! it still is crazy here...down in the fifties when I guess it should be in the mid seventies...it makes it hard to get the trailer finished....

vivian said...

No it doesn't look like spring!! We have finally gotten Spring in SC-it seems like it was late this year or maybe I am just getting old!!