Thursday, February 18, 2010

Old UFO worked on


Remember Becca's mystery?? Way back when?? Well, had the right color thread in the machine, so finished Clue #3. How sick is that?!? Does that mean I'm too lazy to change thread???

I also machine quilted a top that was sposed to be a Christmas present 3 years ago!! and the binding is ready to be hand stitched while watching (listening) to mindless drivel, aka chick flicks!

DH went back to work this morning, so we will see how much gets accomplished before he comes home. When I know I have 2 weeks, I sometimes(!) procrastinate a tad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the blocks are awesome and I have to tell you that 9 times out of ten, I sew with the thread that is already on the machine....I admit I am a lazy threader.....

Anonymous said...

i Do remember becca's mystery! i just finished mine up a week or so ago. yours looks to be a stunner!