Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally!!!


The child this is meant for is ONLY 5 months old. Hey, I guess that's not too bad! But since it is overdue I took the easy and fast way out--a panel. So the "piecing" (HA!) quilting and binding took one day. Guess I shouldn't have procrastinated so long! Now the child born in March will be next. Guess what? Another panel is about to be used. Then I'll be caught up with the babies in church and can start stock piling like a very smart friend of mine does-- huh, Becca?

1 comment:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Hahahah Smart? I am not sure about that.Lol. I am out though due to a move and a few babies born. I need to get restocked!

Dont feel bad about being late.I am a year late on a wedding quilt.Heather's.Now THATS bad!

BTW as soon as the shoes come in I will post a picture.Ü