Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New roof


is beautiful. I like the color much better on the roof than the way it looked on the one shingle I had as a sample--and that's a good thing!! It usually doesn't happen that way!! The brown metal gutters will be installed next week and the ugly white plastic ones will disappear.

We have been busting our tails at work getting ready for the huge sale we're having at the shop. My boss is cleaning out the shed she has "stuff" stored in--old kits, fabric from when it was a fabric store, not a quilt shop (wool, satin, rayon....) all coming out...ooofta! Plus lots of quilt fabric, too. Needless to say, I bought and brought home some treasures to add to my stash!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the lines of your house! That is just a sweet house! Don't work too hard!!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

oooooooooh. I do wish I were there for that sale!!!!!

Yarni Gras! said...

love it! as for the sale, I'm so sad I can't attend way down here.........