Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello!

Well, Becca has struck again. That woman instigates more things.....quilting, a Dear Jane quilt, apron swaps, blogs....! However, I'm sure once I get the hang of this, I'll be addicted to this too. I tend to have an addictive personality. My sister told me it's a good thing I don't do drugs or I'd have to have one in every color! And she hasn't seen my fabric stash!!
Speaking of which, I'd best get out to my studio and finish the apron for the swap I was lured into--after another Americano--coffee is another one of my addictions.

3 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

heheh I am surprised JimBob lets you play with me still!Lol

Yarni Gras! said...

congrats on all your new adventures!!! I look forward to lots of fun things on your new blog!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Whew! I am back up for the moment.....O.k. time to wirte another post!Lol.Ü